Booking Terms & Conditions of Hire
HOLIDAY CANCELLATION INSURANCE
We offer for your peace of mind holiday Cancellation Insurance provided by Rothwell & Towler the nominated supplier of holiday insurance to the British Hospitality Association www.guestfirst.co.uk - Tel: 01404 41234
Health, Fire & Safety Info at Flowery Dell (pdf 1063kb)
These terms apply to all bookings taken by any booking method.
- TERMS: The normal period of hire is from 3pm on your arrival day & by 10am on your departure day.
- BOOKING: A deposit of 30% of total hire charge per Accommodation per week/shortbreak is required. A booking is only confirmed when the hirer receives notification of this in writing via email or post.
Holiday Cancellation Insurance: Rothwell & Towler are the nominated supplier of holiday insurance to the British Hospitality Association – book direct at www.guestfirst.co.uk Tel: 01404 41234
The Balance - of - Hire - Money is due & payable eight weeks prior to the start of the holiday. If your deposit payment was paid by credit/debit card the balance is automatically taken when due. If your deposit payment was paid by cheque please ensure that the balance cheque is sent to us by the due date. We reserve the right to re book the holiday if we have not received the balance payment within 7 days after payment was due.
For bookings made within 8 weeks of your holiday start date you pay the full amount on booking.
Changes to a Booking by you: These are at the discretion of Flowery Dell Luxury Pine Lodges & a £25 administration fee applies.
Transfer of a Booking: Only Available at the discretion of Flowery Dell Luxury Pine Lodges subject to your arrival date for your current booking being over 8 weeks -
a £25 administration fee applies.
- PAYMENT: Cheques / Postal orders payable to FLOWERY DELL LTD. We also accept all Major Credit & Debit Cards
- CANCELLATION:If you are compelled to cancel, please notify us immediately and on the same day send us your written cancellation including booking confirmation/invoice by recorded first-class post . Your cancellation is effective from the date we receive your written notification, which will be acknowledged.
We will then endeavour to re-let, but if a substitute tenant cannot be found, you are responsible for the period of reserved tenancy. The deposit is non refundable for all Bookings cancelled within 10 weeks of the start date of the holiday.
An administration fee of £25 applies to all bookings relet. If the holiday cancelled is within eight weeks of the start date of the holiday it may be necessary for Flowery Dell Luxury Pine Lodges to advertise the holiday at a late availability reduced rate when trying to re book the holiday. You will be advised of this at the time of cancelling.
We highly recommend you take out Holiday cancellation Insurance for peace of mind. Click HERE FOR HOLIDAY INSURANCE
- PETS: Flowery Dell Luxury Pine Lodges only accepts pets in selected lodges if they are pre booked. All animals must be kept under strict control at all times. Pets must not be left unattended in the Lodges or elsewhere on the site. Animals other than dogs can only be accepted with specific permission from Flowery Dell Luxury Pine Lodges. We prefer all Pet Owners to take out our cleaning service. Sorry we do not allow puppies at Flowery Dell.
- THE HIRER: The hirer agrees to keep the property & all fitments, equipment & other contents in the state, repair & condition as at the commencement of hiring and to make good any damage, breakage or loss that may occur during the hire.
Flowery Dell Luxury Pine Lodges have the right to enter any accommodation (without prior notice if this is not practical or possible) If special circumstances or emergencies arise (for example if repairs need to be carried out)
If in the reasonable opinion of Flowery Dell Luxury Pine Lodges any person(s) is not suitable to continue the holiday because of unreasonable behaviour, damage to the property or danger or significant annoyance to others, the contract may be terminated, in which case Flowery Dell Luxury Pine Lodges will not have any further liability. In this event, you will remain liable to pay the hire price and no refund shall be due.
- NUMBER IN PARTY: It is a condition of your booking that the total number in your party shall not exceed the total sleeping capacity of the accommodation booked stated on the website.
The hirer & all members of the party over the age of 16 years old must complete a guest registration on arrival at Flowery Dell Luxury Pine Lodges to comply with UK law.
- GROUP BOOKINGS: Flowery Dell Luxury Pine Lodges is a QUIET & PEACEFUL SITE & therefore WE DO NOT accept Group/Individual Bookings from Hen & Stag Parties or All Female & Male Groups. Other Group Bookings such as Families are only accepted at Flowery Dell Luxury Pine Lodges discretion by prior arrangement.
- ACCESSIBILITY: If you or any member of your party has restricted mobility or special needs you should telephone/email Flowery Dell Luxury Pine Lodges before making your reservation so that we can discuss and agree with you the suitability of Flowery Dell Luxury Pine Lodges for your party.
- AVAILABILITY: The booking is made on the understanding that the property will be placed at your disposal on the date stated. Should this not be the case through circumstances beyond our control (e.g. fire or damage) we cannot guarantee to provide alternative property in which case your booking fee will be returned to you in full and you will have no claim against Flowery Dell Luxury Pine Lodges
- THE OWNERS: Flowery Dell Luxury Pine Lodges will not be liable for any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience to the person or property of the hirer or any other persons arising out of or in any way connected with the hiring resulting from any other cause whatsoever.
- SECURITY: Any visitors to a Hirer must report to reception on arrival & complete a Guest Registration form.
- No Smoking & No Candles/Tealights or DISPOSABLE BARBECUES allowed inside the lodges due to New Fire Regulations. Ash Trays are provided for Smoking Outside. Gas Barbecues can be hired in Advance Click here for details. No fireworks allowed on site.
- PROBLEMS & COMPLAINTS: Every effort has been made to ensure that you have an enjoyable and memorable stay. If however, you have a problem or cause for complaint it is essential that you contact us immediately to give us the chance to resolve it. We value your custom and want you to return!
Please note that we are not responsible for any matter which you did not bring to our attention during your holiday. Any reported matter which has not been resolved during your holiday should be advised in writing to the manager of Flowery Dell Luxury Pine Lodges within 7 days of the end of your holiday.
- We are continually striving to improve accommodation and facilities at Flowery Dell Luxury Pine Lodges and to comply with any new Health & Safety legislation or other legal requirements so you may find that some facilities are temporarily closed for maintenance and/or improvement, some facilities have been altered, there is development or refurbishment work going on in certain areas of Flowery Dell Luxury Pine Lodges or maintenance work is undertaken in and around your lodge although in such circumstances we try to minimise any inconvenience.
- HOT TUB HEALTH & SAFETY: Click here for our Hot Tub Safety Document which needs to be read & signed before using the Hot Tub. The Hot Tub Safety Document has been developed with your health & safety in mind when using the Hot Tub & should be followed at all times.
Instructions for the Hot Tub & Cover Lifter are located next to the tub & should be read before use.
IMPORTANT: Any hot tub that needs to be shut down due to misuse will incur a £50 charge to refill it.
- LEFT ITEMS - To have a left item returned to you please send a prepaid envelope/parcel suitable for resending the item back to you.